Wednesday 16 March 2016

‘I Will Join Instagram Only On One Condition’ -Kanye West




Kanye revealed on Twitter, that he is considering setting up an official instagram account.
“I have been thinking about getting an Instagram account, but only under one condition,” the famous rapper tweeted on Monday. “No one should ask me or tell me what to Instagram… It’s purely my art…”
“My tweets are a type of contemporary art mostly compromised by people trying to tell me what to tweet and not to tweet,” West continued.
Truly, Kanye won’t take orders from anyone, but he may have to consider taking a few Instagram hints from Kim Kardashian. Of course, the 35-year-old TV reality star ranks among the most popular accounts on the IG with a compelling 63.6 million followers.
However, considering several questionable tweets of the rapper, a source tells that Kim and West are getting along better than ever without having problems of any sort. Kris Jenner, the family matriarch revealed to a major magazine that West has the support of the family 100%.
Well, that doesn’t mean Kim doesn’t want him grounded every now and then.  

No comments:

Post a Comment